Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
[JP] 日本語化翻訳ファイル | Japanese Full translation file

[JP] 日本語化翻訳ファイル | Japanese Full translation file 0.9.12-58b509d(json only)

No permission to download
日本語:
フォーラム管理者さんが親切に「皆がパスワードの解除方法わからないみたい!」と教えて下さったので、面倒なパスワード付きZIPファイルを取りやめて翻訳のjsonファイルのみに致しました。ご迷惑をお掛けしました、申し訳ございません。

English (Translate for google):
Kind forum administrator told me "Everyone seems to not know how to undo the password!". So I 've had only to json file translations canceled a ZIP file with cumbersome password. I apologize for the inconvenience, I am sorry.