• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • If you want to test the new SinusBot for Windows that is compatible with TS version 3.1 & the current Discord version, please use this version.

ServerGroup Notifier 1.0

No permission to download
[Working with SinusBot Version 0.13.37 on Teamspeak 3.1. Written with newest script engine.]
I made this script for personal use. Feel free to edit&reupload it or suggest new features that I can implement.

Feature Example:

Script will send a custom message/poke to a User if the User is in one of the configured ServerGroup (multiple server groups possible) and joined the configured channel. Also all users of a configured ServerGroup (multiple server groups possible) will recieve a message/poke if a user with the servergroup joined this channel.

Use-case:

-> Guest User is joining Entrancehall-Channel
-> Bot send Message to Guest User "Hello User, welcome to our Server"
-> Users of Moderator Server Group getting message from Bot "Guest User joined the Channel"

I will add some more features in the next time like placeholder for the custom messages.

Feedback & Suggestions appreciated :)
Author
Kamikaze
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Kamikaze

• RSS Feed
    RSS Feed
    RSS Feed to channel description

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.0

You can set up now multiple single and support/guest notifications! Also added new placeholder...