• We would like to invite you to check out the latest 1.0 alpha versions. You can read more about what's new here. Please note, that this is still an early release and will contain new bugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
Resource icon

TS3 ServerGroup Notifier 1.0

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
[Working with SinusBot Version 0.13.37 on Teamspeak 3.1. Written with newest script engine.]
I made this script for personal use. Feel free to edit&reupload it or suggest new features that I can implement.

Feature Example:

Script will send a custom message/poke to a User if the User is in one of the configured ServerGroup (multiple server groups possible) and joined the configured channel. Also all users of a configured ServerGroup (multiple server groups possible) will recieve a message/poke if a user with the servergroup joined this channel.

Use-case:

-> Guest User is joining Entrancehall-Channel
-> Bot send Message to Guest User "Hello User, welcome to our Server"
-> Users of Moderator Server Group getting message from Bot "Guest User joined the Channel"

I will add some more features in the next time like placeholder for the custom messages.

Feedback & Suggestions appreciated :)
Reactions: aas
Author
Kamikaze
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Kamikaze

Latest updates

1. Update to 1.0

You can set up now multiple single and support/guest notifications! Also added new placeholder...

Latest reviews

Hello,
It works like a charm, you just need to edit the line 101 and remove:
+ "~" + rplUsername (not needed)
the format is : [URL=client://CLID/UID]username[/URL]
Cheers