Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Slim-Online-Sheriff

TS3/Discord Slim-Online-Sheriff 1.0.5

No permission to download
Required SinusBot Version
Compatible Backends
  1. TeamSpeak 3
  2. Discord
📜 Need to overcome the sheriff to stay disconnected!
requested by @olokos
Required SinusBot version: 1.0

👉 Your bot tries to keep online at all cost, either just on a restart, or checking back periodically every minute for max. uptime.
👉 Works for both, TeamSpeak and Discord
👉 The latter might need the periodically function enabled, if you lose connection not only onbot/server restart.

❗ Enable option to check the online status every minute. (Default: Just once on reload/disconnect)

✅ If you like the script or it proved beneficial for you, I'd be glad about a rating.​
❌ If you're having trouble or miss a feature, please post in the Discussion section.​
🏆 Providing the full log with possible errors - pasted on PASTEBIN - makes you a true-blue hero!​

❗DISCLAIMER❗
Use at your own risk! Despiting being well tested, I cannot guarantee the non-existence of flaws in the script, with the aftereffect of data loss. Always have a backup! ;)

Reactions: irgendwr
Author
TwentyFour
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from TwentyFour

Latest updates

1. 1.0.5

fixed setTimout on connect not working as intended
  2. 1.0.4

fixed missing meta declaration

Latest reviews

Good and simple script. For my personal uses, when I ask for a disconnection, I don't want it to reconnect automatically. It's more for errors when the bot is disconnected by the backend and it does not return for any reason. If the disconnect event portion of the script could be configurable it would be perfect for me.
TwentyFour
TwentyFour
I'm afraid SinusBot doesn't differ the reason of a "disconnect", so it sadly cannot be evaluated. In your case, you have to deactivate the script before an intended shutdown and have the Sheriff call it a day. ;)