Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

a little bit of help plz !

serar

i got a problem from the morning , in settings there are not anymore any setting like user account and instant setting or bot log ... can anyone help me with an answer ! plz :D thanks

Webdrian

Donor
is awesome!
i got a problem from the morning , in settings there are not anymore any setting like user account and instant setting or bot log ... can anyone help me with an answer ! plz :D thanks
First of all, you should help us with which problems you have more precisely. Read the link from @Jniklas2 !

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Pretending it was working normally before, it sounds like your bot's service isn't running anymore. Just restart it, depending on the way you implemented your starting service, most likelike service sinusbot restart

Otherwise you really need to provide much more infos, of your system, what happened, and what you already tried solving it.