• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Adding scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phr0stie

Hello i've got a little issue here and i have no clue how to fix it. I uploaded some custom scripts to the script folder (dice and jail.js from the resources) and they wont load upon restarting the bot. Always getting this message
INFO Loading ScriptPlugin jail.js
2016/04/13 12:49:07 [GENERAL/SCRIPTS] WARN Could not load script (anonymous): Line 1:1 Unexpected token < (and 145 more errors)

same goes with dice.js

Any help ?

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
It would help a lot if we knew what version of the bot you use

Phr0stie

With every custom script i try to load i get this kind of error

Could not load script (anonymous): Line 1:1 Unexpected token < (and 145 more errors)

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Then you have maybe a syntax error. Share you script, then we can support you ;)

Phr0stie

Doubt it. Im downloading scripts from your repository so they are not mine. Tried downloading right now AnimatedNick script and it gives the same error

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
give us your log with LogLevel 10
and your script which is not working, then we can maybe help you :p

Phr0stie

Here is the script :). Where is the log file location ?

P.S My LogLevel is set to 10

Attachments

• animatedNick.js
    6.1 KB · Views: 14

xDefcon

Contributor
@Phr0stie there are different versions of 0.9.9 please give me the full version string (webpanel > help > about/info). And Also provide the OS that you are using. Thanks.

xDefcon

Contributor
That is really strange, try to do this things:
- Remove all scripts.
- Re-download Animated Nickname and move the file inside scripts folder.
- Restart sinusbot and see if this thing solved the problem.

If the problem persist, you probably have something wrong in your installation or other things that now i can't imagine :confused:... (you can also try a fresh installation and see if you got the same result.)

Personally, i re-checked the script "Animated Nickname" without finding any error, (especially on lines specificated in the log).

Keep me updated! @Phr0stie

Patschi

Head of troll department / Xuxe dominator
Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Insider
My guess would be, that @Phr0stie tried to download the script directly on the server using curl/wget, didn't you? The error in the first post looks like a invalid JavaScript file. Download the script with your browser on your computer and transfer the file from your computer to your sinusbot installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.