• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Anti-Ban

RazvanGFX

Hi, can someone create a custom script Anti-Ban ? I want to make this: When SomeOne give 3 bans in row he will remove from all servergroups and banned permanently automatic, but with a option wishlist group that can't be banned from bot. I can pay if script works.

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Hi, can someone create a custom script Anti-Ban ? I want to make this: When SomeOne give 3 bans in row he will remove from all servergroups and banned permanently automatic, but with a option wishlist group that can't be banned from bot. I can pay if script works.
What should be the time between groups being removed in a row.. like

Ban one, and he gets 1 point for 1 minute
Ban two, and he gets another 1 point for 1 minute
Ban three, and he gets another 1 point for 1 minute, but if those previous did not expire, he should be banned right? :D

1 minute can be customizable.

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I am sorry, but I just checked some things, and the script you are asking for is not possible to create via Sinusbot, due to missing ban event.

RazvanGFX

It's possible, a man create what i request in python, i don't you if is SinusBot or a Linux client (VPS) with that script

olokos

Insider
Insider
I also would be interested in this with adjustable antibans ban time and ban count before triggering antiban action of group removal if possible.

@flyth maybe it would be possible to add ban event in sinusbot?

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I also would be interested in this with adjustable antibans ban time and ban count before triggering antiban action of group removal if possible.

@flyth maybe it would be possible to add ban event in sinusbot?
If he ever adds that, I can make it :D
It's possible, a man create what i request in python, i don't you if is SinusBot or a Linux client (VPS) with that script
This is Sinusbot and scripts are written in JavaScript and there is API that scripters can use.
Python has almost nothing with Sinusbot.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Yeah, but that's like going to Microsoft asking them, why their OS can't do things, Apple easily can do with theirs. You're comparing apples - no pun intended - with pears.

So far, as @DrWarpMan already stated, there is no way this can be done with the current API.

But it could be done by some sort of strike system, that automatically bans a user, after a number of strikes. If a user(-id) is perma-banned, there is no need to remove his groups, since he cannot access them anyways, unless the ban is lifted. For whitelisting against bans, you can set the "ignore_bans" permission on the TS Server.

RazvanGFX

What should be the time between groups being removed in a row.. like

Ban one, and he gets 1 point for 1 minute
Ban two, and he gets another 1 point for 1 minute
Ban three, and he gets another 1 point for 1 minute, but if those previous did not expire, he should be banned right? :D

1 minute can be customizable.

No, i want when someone ban3 persons in row in less than 1 minute to get remove from all servergroups and banned permanently.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
No, i want when someone ban3 persons in row in less than 1 minute to get remove from all servergroups and banned permanently.
So you grant someone the right to ban, but if he bans three people, he gets banned himself?
Wouldn't it be more clever to give the (perma) ban right only to trustworthy people in the first place?

RazvanGFX

So you grant someone the right to ban, but if he bans three people, he gets banned himself?
Wouldn't it be more clever to give the (perma) ban right only to trustworthy people in the first place?
This script, is a "ban protection" if someone wants to ban all teamspeak server, after 3 bans in row less than 1 MINUTE he will banned permanently.
Can you do this script?

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
This script, is a "ban protection" if someone wants to ban all teamspeak server, after 3 bans in row less than 1 MINUTE he will banned permanently.
Can you do this script?
Right now, this can't be done - as stated above. A new version of sinusbot is needed for that.
I got what you want, but I cannot see a logical reason the be in need for such a script ... just don't give untrustworthy people rights to ban on your server ... profit

RazvanGFX

Right now, this can't be done - as stated above. A new version of sinusbot is needed for that.
I got what you want, but I cannot see a logical reason the be in need for such a script ... just don't give untrustworthy people rights to ban on your server ... profit
Nevermind, you can lock this topic.
Btw i have a problem with Anti-Proxy, i maked a topic

olokos

Insider
Insider
I fully understand the idea, so you could take the risk of giving important ranks to people which might not control themselves enough. It would help minimise the damage done by that person.
If possible it would be good to add adjustable timeframe of banstreak and amounts of bans within that time before taken action.