• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

API Minimum Out of Date Error

xLori842

They just update api to v24. Since the update is not forced yet we can still use ts 3.3.2 that uses api v23. But from now i start to warn you that one day if soundboard won't be updated we will come back at the same problem

bdog39

Just checked back and saw the update! I am very glad to see this, thank you so much @flyth. You are very much appreciated and I hope this plugin stays updated as long as I can continue to use TS. You can count on my "beer" support haha

bdog39

Hey there @flyth
Just wanted to bring to your attention a possible error with the updated soundboard. I have it set to automatic play, with no push-to-talk from previous versions I had installed using the tutorial on the webpage you provided. Now after the update, it seems that whenever a song ends, the soundboard quits broadcasting to others in the channel. I can still hear the music, but my mic is no longer lighting up. Is this just a glitch from updating with previous versions installed or an error? Thanks for any help you can give!

@flyth

I am trying to donate for your hard work with the best plugin EVER but I am having trouble with my paypal account. I'm straightening it out with them now so expect a donation coming in very soon.

UPDATE: I just donated you $10 or 9,23 EUR I believe. I know it isn't much but it's all I have to give today. Thank You @flyth

I still encourage everyone that uses his plugin to take a few minutes and throw him a small donation to show your appreciation. Maybe he will be more willing to keep it updated and assist people with future concerns.

Last edited:

xLori842

As i said 3 years ago, that problem came back again. Teamspeak got updated to 3.6.0 and requires a minum API version of 26. The soundboard is only at 23. I guess we will have to wait very long time or maybe it's definitely over. We have to wait for @flyth if he has time and will to work again on it

gadu

As i said 3 years ago, that problem came back again. Teamspeak got updated to 3.6.0 and requires a minum API version of 26. The soundboard is only at 23. I guess we will have to wait very long time or maybe it's definitely over. We have to wait for @flyth if he has time and will to work again on it
Hello, it shoud be nice to get it quickly. @flyth help us !