• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

DE Auto-Move in bestimmte Channels abhängig der Server-Gruppe

itachi95

Hallo zusammen,

ich suche nach einem Skript, was jemanden automatisch in einen Channel moved, abhängig von der eben zugewiesenen Server-Gruppe.

Hintergrund:
Ich benutze das Steam User Query Script, welches jemanden eine Servergruppe zuweist, abhängig davon, welches Steam-Spiel er startet.
Startet CS:GO --> er erhält die "Playing CS:GO" Servergruppe.
Er beendet CS:GO --> Die "Playing CS:GO" Servergruppe wird entfernt.

Nun hätte ich gerne, dass man dann automatisch in den CS:GO TeamSpeak Channel geschoben wird.

Gibt es so was vllt schon (und ich bin nicht fündig geworden?) oder kann das jemand umsetzen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

exploid

Donor
is awesome!
ich bin auf dem selben Script auf der suche das es einfach ermöglicht einer Servergruppe einen bestimmten Channel zu zuweisen,
bei mir handelt es sich hier aber um den Bewerbungs Channel

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Possible, I just wanna know, if it should move the client only when he was added to the group X, and then he can leave, or he will be moved everytime he leaves the channel, if he has the group X..

exploid

Donor
is awesome!
it works fine,
but if it possible can you change the channel id to an list with all channels it would be easyer for all users.
But realy Thanks for the realy quick work :)

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I do not know how do you mean that. "List with all channels" ? I mean, you have like CS:GO group and you are moved to CS:GO channel (one channel).

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I prefer this method, cause it is easier for me and users too, they just have to get the channel id, which is easy to get especially with Extended Client Info theme, which I use and it helps in lot of stuff, and I like it as .... :D

exploid

Donor
is awesome!
i have an problem it dont works all times.
it works 2 of 6 trys for now to move me with the group
i dont get an error in the log

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
This one should work faster / better now..

Attachments

• moveOnGroupAssign.js
    1.8 KB · Views: 103

exploid

Donor
is awesome!
ye it works fine now :)
a little question can you an message implement if the user get the group ?