• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Beta does not start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurken2108

Hello everyone,
i tried to install any version above 0.9.10-e1fdee3 but the sinusbot does not start/ no output. No Log File, also with Log Level 10!
sinusbot@debian:/opt/sinusbot$ ./sinusbot
sinusbot@debian:/opt/sinusbot$

I've tested it on three different systems, all on Debian 8 64bit.
The Version 0.9.10-e1fdee3 and below runs without any problem.

Also the "fixes" from some other threads that i should redownload it over copy it with the same version does not work! And yes, i tried the newest version 0.9.12.3-36fce3c as well!

Sp00Fy

Change system date > date --set="29 OCT 2016 18:26:00"

Same here - Sinusbot is not giving any output. I've change the date and works perfectly.

Gurken2108

Same here - Sinusbot is not giving any output. I've change the date and works perfectly.
THX, it works if I set the date one day back.
But now my question ist WHY?!?

Was probably unlucky that i've tested it all yesterday :D

Sp00Fy

THX, it works if I set the date one day back.
But now my question ist WHY?!?

Was probably unlucky that i've tested it all yesterday :D

That's the silly end-of-date protection ;P
This is dirty workaround, but new version will be available probably in next few hours ;)

Cheers! ;)

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider

For anyone else that sees this thread. DO NOT use this as a method for getting the bot to run. It will mess up any other services you have running and is a terrible workaround. As the notice posted on the forum says, there'll be a new version out soon. Have some patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.