• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Beta for Windows 64bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Thanks for your responses! Added you to the Insider-Group, you should now be able to see the latest version in the resource section / Insider forum. Really looking forward to your feedback!

stop

Insider
Insider
I'm down to do some testing on linux and/or windows. I have a VPS I can use for testing.

Shawnilizer

Hi flyth I've been running Sinusbot on my vps ever since the release and has always on the lookout future releases, I'd be happy and willing to test out this upcoming release, thanks!

BoriaTV

I'm using Sinusbot on my server 24/7 on my teamspeak server. for like half a year now. I would really want to test out the new version.

JordanD

I just built a new pre-release version for Windows 64bit that is on par (even a bit ahead) of the Linux version. Since there have been many changes and I currently don't have the time to do massive testing on windows, this pre-release will be available by invitation only. If you want to try out the new version and are willing to give feedback, comment on this thread and I'll add you to the Windows-Beta-Group.
Yes please! I currently run a windows server (latest server release) and would love to beta-test and provide feedback.

992f2ac024.png

(Image is just a reference, in-case it's needed)

nmo0ory

i am ready to test it for you, i have some test i can do for it to cheek it up and see how can it handel it

Gix

would love to try out the beta, if not ill sit back and qait, while editing somethings of my own....ty so much

Status
Not open for further replies.