• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot Banned in my country

zenco

When will sinusbot Dev allow the bot to fully function in Pakistan ?

Pls. allow it

ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I don't think that's something the devs are preventing ... rather a cloudflare thingy not allowing some countries' IPs.

You're sure, that maybe you ain't just personally banned for running multiple instances?

zenco

I don't think that's something the devs are preventing ... rather a cloudflare thingy not allowing some countries' IPs.

You're sure, that maybe you ain't just personally banned for running multiple instances?
no im not like when i turn on the vpn it works fine like when i have to run the Application i first have to turn on the vpn and than the application runs, on that note its same with the website i have to use vpn to open or else it gives me error

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
If some type of spam occurs from some specific IP Range aka ASN Block, especially spam from bots which create forum posts with advertisements, the only way to get rid of them is to block this ASN Block, this might also have the side effect that legit traffic might get blocked

What IP dooes the server have you try to run your bot from?

zenco

If some type of spam occurs from some specific IP Range aka ASN Block, especially spam from bots which create forum posts with advertisements, the only way to get rid of them is to block this ASN Block, this might also have the side effect that legit traffic might get blocked

What IP dooes the server have you try to run your bot from?
My local PC which is my main and only setup(lol), i dont feel comfortable disclosing my ip... but my isp is PTCL usually the ip starts from 39.