• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xotan

I was able to successfully to spin up a debian 8 server and get sinusbot installed pretty easily and get youtube-dl installed and working just fine. I just had a question, sorry if I missed it somewhere but I searched and read around on the forums as to where I could think it would be posted.

Is there a way to get the bot to send a welcome message to everyone who joins channel in ts with a list of bot commands, or send something like !help or !cmd and it private message back a list of commands for teamspeak. Currently I set it as a channel description.

I have looked around to the best of my ability and read through the FAQ to see if i could find something.

I"m not by any means an expert scripter. I looked to see if i could understand enough about the scripting to maybe modify something to to send a list of commands as a private message to the user that enters the channel. I was not able to sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.