• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Bot is not starting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as i am a total nub i have no clue what to do, i have read the installation guide but i did not get much of it. So as i don't know much about these things etc i need some help fixing my problems.
https://gyazo.com/0e05d3b30d552a96a39f9811c80a6ae1
This is the message what i get, ts3 quit.

When I start the bot from the webinterface, it doesn’t work. It says something about “TS quit” in the log.

This can have many reasons. It means that the TeamSpeak client is unable to run. You either have not enough free memory, dependencies for the client are missing, or or or. Please search the forum and post your problem along with the log if you cannot find an issue similar to yours.

Here's a quick checklist:
  • does your server have enough RAM? At least 200 MB are recommended? yes we do
  • did you follow the installation guide thoroughly and installed all required dependencies? I dont know, the instalition guide of debain cant be used by me as i use Windows, and that i dont understand that guide 100%
  • do you run the bot on an officially supported OS? Windows, Debian, Ubuntu are officially supported. Yes, windows 8.1 64 bit, also ts3 in 64 bit
  • did you try setting the locale manually like it says in the "Troubleshooting" section of the installation guide? No idea what is meant by this
  • did you copy the plugin like it says in the documentation? Also no idea
So i dont know if its needed but here also a screenshots of my page: https://gyazo.com/5c3ebf099a3f82ce13afc7532a7d9aef

I blanked the ID out normally there is a id there, if you guys need it i will put it in.
I try'd like 4 servers all not allowing it to, i also am confused about making
Instance Settings
I made another identity with same name, etc.

Please help this noob out D:

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
did you copy the plugin like it says in the documentation? Also no idea

Hey ;)
Have you tested to start the Program as Admin? Under Windows there maybe Problems with the UAC. (Right click => Run as Administrator).

Aneko_Chan

If you have Nvidia Ge-force experience kill all those tasks in your task manager, they hook into the web-end killing the local host page ;)

retry

Donor
is awesome!
Please use Channel ID instead of Channel Name.

Edit:
@flyth
There seems to be a problem by using ChannelNames from Subchannels as the Standard-Channel.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replys, well i ran it as admin but it did not help, also killing all naughty task stuff does not work, i now have a error you smart guys might know something about?
https://gyazo.com/0545481456ab9ce36b8cff8bcc12c87a
https://gyazo.com/3b51422733c6a3e9ce7b0f4938308521
At the second link i will translate it for you guys:
U hebt niet de benodigde bevoegdheden voor deze berwerking:
You do not have the needed power for this change.
I dont know how to translate it 100% but i hope u guys get it.

@retry I have no clue how to find it, any tips?

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
U hebt niet de benodigde bevoegdheden voor deze berwerking:

I have no idea what that means.

Mhmmm, but Instance Forc Erros maybe Problems with UAC/Admin or the Plugin is not copyd. Can you run again the Sinusbot Installer? The Plugin schould be copyd automaticly.

And yes, maybe try a other Default-Channel. Bug's in the Plugin can maybe cause a crash.

Last edited:

retry

Donor
is awesome!
You are admin of the Server?
Please leave Default Channel blank for and test if the Bot joins your Lobby.

@Xuxe Wie bekomme ich denn als normaler user die ChannelID raus?
Ich dneke es liegt am Subchannel, gerade mal ausprobiert, gibt exakt die gleiche Fehlermeldung.

So i did what u said Xuxe, and reinstalled ts3/the bot and i can join the server. @retry i am just a admin from a gaming community, i asked a owner his help and it works now, thank you!
I will be testing if the rest also works but already thank you guys!

retry

Donor
is awesome!
Okay, to get your Channel ID as normal user, you need another TS Theme. Set your theme to default_extended and you can see the channel ids on the right side in brackets after the channel name.
In your case use 7057 as standard channel.

Aneko_Chan

Okay, to get your Channel ID as normal user, you need another TS Theme. Set your theme to default_extended and you can see the channel ids on the right side in brackets after the channel name.
In your case use 7057 as standard channel.

Actually, just drag the bot into the chan he's needed in and save the instance, it'll automatically get the correct room id without having to mess with the theme stuff :)

I also got one more thing, Is there any way i can command the bot from chat commands, like when i do !next it goes to the next song?

Aneko_Chan

I mean how can i set someone in my channel as admin so he can do those commands?

simply go to the user accounts, add a new account and on the drop down menu you can select the teamspeak user the account should be attached to, note that the user needs to be on the teamspeak server to do this tough :)

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
The one called Dutch Feggy Cheese is my main acc and it bound to it ingame when i click on the pencile and do Bind to another identy

Settings > Instances Settings:

Remove the hook at channel chat:
images-i4617bqtdw6.png

I do not want to keep you guys awake all night etc but i got another question :confused:
Youtube dl, i saw the cmd and tryd myself, i found the tut but i got problems finding the sinus-bot directory.
https://gyazo.com/3c98197f02bc4537418dd6524197e31f
I only got this .exe, at the tut they say the data file, i got one but no idea where to put it in there.
Already thank you for all the things u done!

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I only got this .exe, at the tut they say the data file, i got one but no idea where to put it in there.
Already thank you for all the things u done!

Copy the File in the Folder where the .exe is placed and edit the path in your config.ini ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.