• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

bot not conect

Vadimius

Tell me why the bot always tries to connect to different ports of the TS3, so it can't connect to the TS3 server my.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    434.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    239.7 KB · Views: 20

Hilfe Plus

Helping Hand
Hello Vadimius,

in your Intsance Log is a other problem. The error (problem):
"The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the serrver doesn't exist at that addess, the server password is wrong, the default channel doenst't exist, the bot has been banned, the servere is an illegal installation, the password is wrong, the security level of your indentity is too low, the nickname is too short or too long or the server does not allow the version of the client you are using. See our Wiki/Forums for more help"
Please, see first of the possible problems the bot have can.

Yours faithfully,
Tom

Last edited:

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
A wrong port would explain that message, but I guess, Vadimius has another problem leading to this...

So you're saying, you entered the correct IP and port in the Backend of the bot, hit Save and then Connect?
And then the bot ignores the just specified port and uses a random one?

Hilfe Plus

Helping Hand
A wrong port would explain that message, but I guess, Vadimius has another problem leading to this...

So you're saying, you entered the correct IP and port in the Backend of the bot, hit Save and then Connect?

And then the bot ignores the just specified port and uses a random one?
You're right. :)

I have the solution. Use the ip not the domain. The bot will not be change the port

Code:
185.211.244.106:10199

With ts6.voice-server.ru:10199 I have the same problem. I think sinusbot have maybe a problem with this art of connection.

Vadimius

[QUOTE = "PlayerFor, post: 40703, member: 13266»]
Ты прав. :)

У меня есть решение. Используйте ip, а не домен. Бот не будет менять порт

[КОД] 185.211.244.106:10199 [/ КОД]

С ts6.voice-server.ru:10199 у меня такая же проблема. Я думаю, что у sinusbot могут быть проблемы с этим искусством связи.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much, everything worked