• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Bot Page extremely laggy/unresponsive in Google Chrome after uploading large many songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

witek901

Loading the page from W8 using Google Chrome.
The problem appears to be with the page itself and Google Chrome.

The problem is caused for me by uploading a large number of songs to the bot, it might have something to do with how large the songs are or probably the album art. The page runs fine on any other part (settings, etc ), but when all the songs are shown it will slow down and stutter/hang considerably.

As I said, on Microsoft Edge the page works perfectly.

If the devs want to check out the page or anything, PM me with how to contact you and you can log into the page, w/e

Version: 0.9.8
System: Windows 8 64bit
Google Chrome

Last edited:

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The windows version is actually very outdated (over a year old) and will atm not continued anymore. So it has a big amount of bugs. But lets ask @flyth

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
So to answer this quickly:

Yes the Windows version has some bugs, and I think the "laggy chrome bug" has already been reported.
But because of the windows version don't being maintained currently, I can't say when this will be fixed. Just wait :)

-- CLOSED --

Status
Not open for further replies.