• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot Stop my playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira_txt

Why my bot stops after a certain time? My bot can't to play a full playlist, I don't have AloneMode enabled.

Version:
SinusBot 0.9.9-4965f0f

Niggolo

Helping Hand
i dont know if it same for you, but it happen to me when i download a playlist with many files and if some of them are blocked to my region, the bot when attempt to reproduce it, the bot just stop untill you skip it manually

akira_txt

@Raphraph

VPS Ubuntu 14.04 2gb
Version:
SinusBot 0.9.9-4965f0f

Log:
http://pastebin.com/5eeyxUTZ

Im having this issue where everytime i play a playlist obtained from youtube, it will start playing them and after aprox. 10 songs, the bot will stop playing them.
So in general, my issue is: Playlist are not being played completely.

kapabac

Contributor
Insider
@Raphraph
VPS Ubuntu 14.04 2gb
Version:
SinusBot 0.9.9-4965f0f
Log:
http://pastebin.com/5eeyxUTZ
Im having this issue where everytime i play a playlist obtained from youtube, it will start playing them and after aprox. 10 songs, the bot will stop playing them.
So in general, my issue is: Playlist are not being played completely.
Fully support you, I too sometimes there is a bug, although all the tracks in playlist 100% working... :(
i dont know if it same for you, but it happen to me when i download a playlist with many files and if some of them are blocked to my region, the bot when attempt to reproduce it, the bot just stop untill you skip it manually
This too, would do well to fix :rolleyes:.

This is annoying, im trying to put a bot 24/7 with the playlist continuous :(
We can try something, first, the problem is the same song?? Or is random?? Second, activate the "Play at Startup" and "Play when Idle" at the playlist, with "Play when idle" the bot always plays something. The log are ok... I think....

akira_txt

Yup
We can try something, first, the problem is the same song?? Or is random?? Second, activate the "Play at Startup" and "Play when Idle" at the playlist, with "Play when idle" the bot always plays something. The log are ok... I think....

Same problem, the bug occurs in any random song

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I already tweaked some of the playback behavior - will hopefully make it into the next release.

Status
Not open for further replies.