• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bot wont start

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCG2345

Hello, I can't run a program up ,I double click on icon but it's not respond to me ,I reinstalled but it's the same TT

Sorry for my languege

Last edited:
Reactions: rpl

Lezzino

Hello from now the bot does not open more use windows 8.1 64 Bit 8 gb of ram I tried to reinstall but it did not work

Mavi

Donor
is awesome!
The latest version expired yesterday, that's why nobody can run it today. There will be new version released today. (at least that's what people are saying in chat)

shab

Delete your sinusbot folder, delete everything related to it, then download the one maxibanki gave you, then try it again. It worked for me. Also make sure sinusbot is run as administrator by right clicking the install exe and then the program itself later.

JPEY

Hello,

I have troubles launching Sinusbot, it install correctly but when i double click to launch it, it sometimes display the condition page before it crashes and sometimes not.
But after it shows this, nothing appear. I tried to install the sinusbot version that the admin gave in another topic but it didn't helped at all.

My os is Windows 10 with the anniversary update
I have the latest update of ts3
My PC specs are : i5 4670k, gtx970, 16gb of ram ddr3
My used browser is google chrome and i tried to change de LogLevel to 10 and it didnt do much...

PLS help me i want to listen music with my friends :D

Thanks for reading

JPEY

I have a problem uninstalling it i cant find it the uninstaller option of windows so i delete it manualy and then i empty the trashbin. If you have an option to uninstall it correctly...

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I have a problem uninstalling it i cant find it the uninstaller option of windows so i delete it manualy and then i empty the trashbin. If you have an option to uninstall it correctly...
It's just deleting the sinusbot folder since it runs off of that and that only.

JPEY

Okey, it launches now but i have this problem trying to connect to my ts : 2016-10-17T17:48:17+02:00 Error spawning instancefork/exec C:\SinusBot\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe: The requested operation requires elevation.

Notice that the security level of the server is 25 so can you help me ? :)

Patschi

Head of troll department / Xuxe dominator
Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Insider
Okey, it launches now but i have this problem trying to connect to my ts : 2016-10-17T17:48:17+02:00 Error spawning instancefork/exec C:\SinusBot\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe: The requested operation requires elevation.

Start the bot as administrator and disable the windows compatibility mode, if set.

Notice that the security level of the server is 25 so can you help me ? :)

Don't forget to change the identity higher than security level 25 in the "instance settings" before connecting to the server. Else it won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.