Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Change my uuid of my teamspeak server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri

Donor
is awesome!
Hello,

I have a problem with my license as I could get with this web page http://www.forum.sinusbot.com/lic.php Unfortunately, I had to reset my TeamSpeak server which caused the change UUID of the TeamSpeak server present on the panel of SinusBot (Connected to aWUXHIdS4tyXR4BMs9QgWKPmWOE=). Because of this change, my bots can not connect to my server, I'm pretty sure that the problem comes from there because my bots that are basic installed on the SinusBot can be connected to my TeamSpeak server, c is why I ask if it is possible to update this option in my license so my bots connect to my server (UUID my server: aWUXHIdS4tyXR4BMs9QgWKPmWOE=) I just want you to change the UUID of my license, the UUID as the IP of my TeamSpeak server did not change :)

Thank you !

(Ps: sorry for my english, i'm french :))

Last edited:

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
33972119.jpg

BadassOverlord

Donor
is awesome!
A similar situation happened to me. I recommend using YaTQA for your backup needs. It'll also store your UUID. You can back up from it and your channels will be exactly the same as before, all permissions will be exactly the same as before, and more importantly, your UUID will be exactly the same as before.

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
I recommend using YaTQA for your backup needs.
Thats bullshit, sorry. 1. You must purchase and install a license key for the appropriate backup (spend to YaTQA) 2. it's very easy, to create A FULL teamspeak-backup...

Code:
tsserver1@itaskmanager:/root$ cp -r teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64/ teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64_backup/

BadassOverlord

Donor
is awesome!
Thats bullshit, sorry. 1. You must purchase and install a license key for the appropriate backup (spend to YaTQA) 2. it's very easy, to create A FULL teamspeak-backup...

Code:
tsserver1@itaskmanager:/root$ cp -r teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64/ teamspeak3-server_linux_amd64_backup/

1. It's $1 for YaTQA. Creating snapshots is free.

2. You can't create a backup like that while the TeamSpeak server is running. Your channels won't save as the database is currently writing. When you start that server, you won't have any channels. If you value professionalism, then you can't have any downtime, or make downtime as low as possible. As such, making frequent backups becomes a pain, and creating backups while running the server is running becomes essential.

I could be completely wrong about your method. If your method works for you, that's great. But that's no reason to go around calling other, working, viable methods 'bullshit'.

BadassOverlord

Donor
is awesome!
As a Windows user, I purposed the alternative. Just because we disagree doesn't mean you can completely dismiss a perfectly working method.

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
If you have no access to the server (Linux), you can do it, yeah. About Windows copy the entire folder (default: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Server\) or with Linux "cp -r" is the easiest, fastest and best solution. I don't know why YaTQA should be better.

BadassOverlord

Donor
is awesome!
If you have no access to the server (Linux), you can do it, yeah. About Windows copy the entire folder (default: C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Server\) or with Linux "cp -r" is the easiest, fastest and best solution. I don't know why YaTQA should be better.
You may be right, however, I had backups created using the copy method you just explained. Then I had a power outage and it turned out the database got corrupted while writing. When I tried to restore from a backup, it didn't work at all. I made the channels only for them to disappear after a restart. After a lot of googling, it turned out that backing up by copying the entire folder while the server is running won't copy the database properly. I always backed up using YaTQA after that experience.

That's why I don't backup using the traditional copy and paste. That's also why I use YaTQA. It's quite convenient for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.