• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Configuration help with ip / sinusbot

n0ns.

Is there any way I can change an ip: port of an instance of my sinusbot from outside the web panel (127.0.0.1:8087). Do I say directly to a file in the installation directory? If so, how can I do this?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Sorry, but what are you trying to accomplish there?

n0ns.

Hello, actually recently I had to migrate my teamspeak server to another ip and I would like to know if there is such a possibility because as the ports remain the same, it would be easier to change the ip inside some file and restart the bot.

n0ns.

I say so, it makes it easier for me instead of switching from instance to instance, having to first turn off the "Reconnect" script before then stopping the instance and changing the ip, and then reactivating everything again.
I thought that changing the ip in some directory soon and restarting the bot would make it much easier saving me from turning off the reconnet script and then connecting again for each instance online.