• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Covatar not working..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i tried adding covatar to my bot and when the bot starts it says

Code:
Could not upload avatar: HTTP returned an error: Error; Code: 500; Message: Error

it also has to other warnings but don't know if they are relevant. here they are anyway

Code:
Could not send chat command
Could not send config. Please make sure that the loopback interface is not firewalled and the plugin is installed properly

Version is 0.9.9
any help would be appreciated. :)

clack

I used of last version of sinusBOT in linux
But when tick Covatar noting happen in sinusBOT MusicBOT .
& how i can install other scripts in my sinusbot ? (exp:digital clock)

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I used of last version of sinusBOT in linux
But when tick Covatar noting happen in sinusBOT MusicBOT .
& how i can install other scripts in my sinusbot ? (exp:digital clock)
For cover avatars to be supported the song, must have the album art embedded in the mp3 when you first upload it. Art covers greater than 300x300 do not work. As you download youtube videos, those automatically use the video cover as the avatar.

To install scripts, download the .js file from the resource and place in the scripts folder (located in the root directory of the installation) and restart the bot (fully shutting it down, not just disconnecting from teamspeak). Then tick the option and configure it

clack

For cover avatars to be supported the song, must have the album art embedded in the mp3 when you first upload it. Art covers greater than 300x300 do not work. As you download youtube videos, those automatically use the video cover as the avatar.

To install scripts, download the .js file from the resource and place in the scripts folder (located in the root directory of the installation) and restart the bot (fully shutting it down, not just disconnecting from teamspeak). Then tick the option and configure it

I need a script that set music pic in avatar of bot . and set another attractive option in the BOT when playing each music tracks.

how i can restart my sinusBOT ? (in ubontu command line) ?
when in sinusBOT directory i type./sinusbot restart ... script not add to sinusBOT and I must restart my linux server .!!

Last edited:

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I need a script that set music pic in avatar of bot . and set another attractive option in the BOT when playing each music tracks.

how i can restart my sinusBOT ? (in ubontu command line) ?
when in sinusBOT directory i type./sinusbot restart ... script not add to sinusBOT and I must restart my linux server .!!
If you wanna add album art (not avatar, learn to use the right word), use http://www.mp3tag.de/en/. It's a free tool to change the title,artist,album art, etc of a song. Remember though that 300x300 is the max the pic can be.

As for restarting the sinusbot, how did you set it up to run in the background? If you used screen, reattach to you screen session and press ctrl + c. If you a bootscript that auto starts the bot, look at where you got it and see the commands.

clack

If you wanna add album art (not avatar, learn to use the right word), use http://www.mp3tag.de/en/. It's a free tool to change the title,artist,album art, etc of a song. Remember though that 300x300 is the max the pic can be.

As for restarting the sinusbot, how did you set it up to run in the background? If you used screen, reattach to you screen session and press ctrl + c. If you a bootscript that auto starts the bot, look at where you got it and see the commands.
I wanna set music bot avatar ==> album art with name of tracks .
My tracks have album art .
just by this script my album art not set in music bot avatar .

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I wanna set music bot avatar ==> album art with name of tracks .
My tracks have album art .
just by this script my album art not set in music bot avatar .
if the tracks already have the album art, then the bot automatically displays them if you have the "Covatar - Cover 2 Avatar" script enabled. There is no need to manually set the album art THROUGH THE SINUSBOT.

You can either:
  1. Set a single constant avatar by going to instance settings and uploading one
  2. OR use the Covatar script and set the album art covers on the tracks BEFORE uploading them
It would just be a waste of time to add a feature like this.

As for putting the track as the name of the bot see------> https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/advanced-display-playback-information.47/

Status
Not open for further replies.