• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Development

imtrash

Heho folks
Normaly I'm a still watching person, but I have one question to which I can't find an answer.

Is Sinusbot still under active development? I can't find any changelogs about beta10 and even the frequency of updates is quite low.
Other botproviders, which names I can't say i think, are making multiple updates per month to bring new features and bugfixes.

Is Sinusbot in the state where only little bugs were fixed, but no new features coming?

Greetings
trashy

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
We can do it the hard way or the fine way.
That's not nice either. I could just delete the thread :p

However: I have been on vacation. That happens.

What features are you missing / what do you want to see updated? I tried to built the bot as modular and extendable as possible with the scripting engine.
I've got a couple of things on my todo list but most things don't have a high priority (have been fiddling around with better voice recognition, but this won't affect too many people I guess). The bot runs pretty stable as far as I know (some people report casual problems with the Discord connection, which I could not reproduce yet).

I'm not pushing random updates just for the sake of it so it looks more "active" ;)

Relentless

Contributor

What features are you missing / what do you want to see updated? I tried to built the bot as modular and extendable as possible with the scripting engine.
I've got a couple of things on my todo list but most things don't have a high priority (have been fiddling around with better voice recognition, but this won't affect too many people I guess). The bot runs pretty stable as far as I know (some people report casual problems with the Discord connection, which I could not reproduce yet).

I'm not pushing random updates just for the sake of it so it looks more "active" ;)
*coughs* https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/wish-list-for-scripting.90/page-2#post-29881

imtrash

Good to know and thanks for answering 😉
I don't missing directly something, but there are some things like ytdl updates and some little things like discords limitations that are a bit problematic.

Oh Boi. A bit more of respect please.
Flyth could delete everything when he wants it. So I would stay calm and nice.

Yes he can delete the thread or even my account, but it's impossible to prevent my re-registration 🌝

Lala Sabathil

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Good to know and thanks for answering 😉
I don't missing directly something, but there are some things like ytdl updates and some little things like discords limitations that are a bit problematic.

Yes he can delete the thread or even my account, but it's impossible to prevent my re-registration 🌝
How you will re-register when sinusbot is vanished.
What's with YouTube dl?