• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Discord-instance keep disconnecting and won't play any music

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColbyR

How you think I feel @CrAshBoY
Devs and Sinusbot forum staff here are so friendly. They help everyone who have any issue and respond so fast to a post. Bugs will be mostly fixed on a regular basis and rolled out in a fast circle. Thanks!

Mod edited: because he is offend the whole project/staff!

Original poste:

Discord-instance keep disconnecting and won't play any music (https://forum.sinusbot.com/posts/21057) (20) by ColbyR:
Devs and Sinusbot forum staff here suck ass. No help and havnt seen an update or any support / fixes in months.

Last edited by a moderator:

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Devs and Sinusbot forum staff here are so friendly. They help everyone who have any issue and respond so fast to a post. Bugs will be mostly fixed on a regular basis and rolled out in a fast circle. Thanks!
Thank you for this great feedback!
You know that we all do this in our free time, not every one :)

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Wow very nice from you!

Thank you! :)

ColbyR

Haha, I give an honest but negative feedback and staff come to change it then act like nothing.
I understand ya'll do this for free, but when you practically do nothing to help people and release updates very far apart. Why be staff at all?
I went as far as wanting to start a hosting service for Sinusbot software in the USA and I get a reply saying its not going to happen, but you've allowed others to do so.
Seems like someone put money into someones pockets or ya'll just full of it.

ColbyR

Its okay tho, I stopped using the software. It cant half ass stay connected to discord for more than a few hours.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
hi,

I went as far as wanting to start a hosting service for Sinusbot software in the USA and I get a reply saying its not going to happen, but you've allowed others to do so.

WE NEVER, allowed some one to host except the TS-Coach and Ts3Index both hosters are testing the software for us!

I understand ya'll do this for free, but when you practically do nothing to help people and release updates very far apart. Why be staff at all?
We do nothing? We help where we can! Updates? There are many updates, but the updates are internal, it needs time before we make it public. Or you want another buggy version with deadlocks ? ;)

Seems like someone put money into someones pockets or ya'll just full of it.
What? - The project is living from donations, not more and not less. Btw: Every one who donates gets a license for personal usage.

Haha, I give an honest but negative feedback and staff come to change it then act like nothing.
Yep, my alternate is to close your account for offend the whole project and staff. Is it better for you? Then i will help you!

Before you start blaming others like hell, learn to be something more friendly maybe others are friendly to!

Edit: Btw the Discord feature is not official released, the focus is still on Teamspeak. No body ever said it is production ready yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.