• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!

Discord server

iiMostafaX

Oh cool!
I came to their discord server to ask for help and at last they banned me I wanna know why??
On this forum it's really hard to post and get the answer cuz no one reads the posts
My discord name acc is (Mostafa#7696) and I'm VERY sure that I didn't do smth wrong after I didn't get my answer from 1 week didn't send anything and got banned
How weird.. hope u understand and unblock me support team I'm just a normal person who is asking for some help with things that is not in the docs nothing more

mikemiles

I also have the same case. Outsource the Test Process: The mobile app development process by mlsdev.com/services/web-development follows an automated testing process. In addition to automated testing, an effective and scalable test lab can be set up for cross-functional and multilingual mobile testing. The testers for the android apps need to possess thorough proficiency in the various test methods. Native apps developers need to have thorough knowledge of the Android testing platform and tools, and should also have a thorough understanding of the Objective-C language.

Last edited: