• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Donated expected license key to generate for me cannot find it please help

leefromvt

Became a donator to use more features did not expect not to get acces instant as it said i will file grievance with PayPal for return of money if needed. I don't mind paying for decent coded bots or plugins for my game server, i buy them all the time. Never have i had to search for my purchases or wait. Thanks for your Prompt attention!

leefromvt

Thanks for the reply the "donate and skip the queue" sounded like it would send me a generated key when i paid. I do really like the bot and its features has always worked great on my VPS even though i use an offsite server for ts3 (some limitation due to other party running ts3) we will be installing ts3 on the VPS when the credit for the ts3 account runs out for better access for bots. Again thanks for the help, keep up the good work!

Gagi2

you are not buying here anything... you are donating to show the developer you like his work...
in return you get a license... if you request it... within a few days... also the devs have a private life and are not only here to serve your wishes

"i will file grievance with PayPal for return of money if needed" is exactly the way NOT to think about it...