• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature download / backup files lists etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yurtesen

I sometimes upload a sound clip which I made myself and if I want to update it, I need to find it in my client computer and do updates, then delete the already uploaded file (loosing all the tag info) and then upload new file and re-apply all the tag info.

1- Can there be an option to download files which were uploaded?
2- Can there be an option to overwrite a file by uploading a new one, keeping all the other settings?
3- I also wonder if it would be possible to download the downloaded youtube audio? After all youtube-dl already does download the audio.

The reason for 1-2 is, it would be so much easier to download a sound clip, edit it and re-upload to same place overwriting old file.

The reason for 3 is well it is more convenient if I wanto back up some data.

4- I also wonder if it would be possible to export the so called MUSIC list (only the list, links to youtube lists, streams or mp3s. Not the audio content of uploaded files) and then if I do a fresh install, I can just upload it back? Same goes to user accounts.

5- I have seen this in another thread also. But just mentioning it here again the users must be associated to instances. Each instance should have its own user set. It does not work well when same users are applied to all the servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.