• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Enable Whisper Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiren0494

Hello guys, this is my first post, please be patient with my poor english.
First of all let me say that I really love the bot but Im having a little issue.
How can i enable the whisper mode?
I have found a video tutorial (here) but my admin pannel is missing the combobox to select the normal or whisper mode.
I have already installed my license and it is working correctly because of now i have 6 instance total.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The whisper mode is currently only available for bots rented from our hosting partners and a few long time supporters.

Read my next post.

Last edited:

fredisz

The whisper mode is currently only available for bots rented from our hosting partners and a few long time supporters.
What means long time supporters, is there any way to get this or why I couldn't get this with Donor++

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You realize that I said that more that 7 months ago right?

When you request a license with Donor++ you will now also get the subscription feature.

fredisz

You realize that I said that more that 7 months ago right?

When you request a license with Donor++ you will now also get the subscription feature.
At the account upgrade page I didn't know what subscription mode means and I haven't recognized it further. Thank you for the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.