Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431

• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Error connecting to TeamSpeak3 Server

D

Deleted member 77026

Hello there!

I've recently installed SinusBot Docker Container on my server (Host OS Ubuntu 18.04).

Connecting to a "normal" TeamSpeak 3 server works just fine. However connecting to
any TeamSpeak-Server hosted in docker container does not work (Error 1797). Neither I can connect
to a normal server hosting my TeamSpeak Server files created by the docker container nor it's possible to connect to a docker TeamSpeak Server with server files created by a normal server.

Has anyone an idea what this issue causes (beside docker).

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
If I understand you right, that's rather a question for the TeamSpeak forums, than the SinusBot one?
Or can you connect with a desktop client to any of those above named servers and just you SinusBot in your docker image refuses to connect?

D

Deleted member 77026

Yes, connecting with desktop client works just fine. It's only with Sinus Bot.