Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

externalfilebase format

Railtracer

Hello all, SinusBot noob here fighting with the Windows version. I am trying to use the externalfilebase parameter in the config file and can't seem to get it right. I am trying to have it look in said folder C:\yt-dlp\ for things I pull down automatically from a youtube playlist by script, but if I actually use the path as written "C:\yt-dlp\" I get an error on launch complaining about an incorrect escape character. If I do something like "C:/yt-dlp/" I don't get that error, but I also don't see anything added in terms of music or additional folders, but then again I don't know exactly what I am looking for in the web interface for if it did work. It would make sense to me that using the forward slashes does not work as Windows addresses paths with the backslash, but it looks like backslashes in paths doesn't work in the config file. Can someone help me with the right format of this on a Windows based bot? Its my fallback to yt-dlp not working with sinus on windows.

Gagi2

if it says something about incorrect escape character then try double backslashes
c:\\yt-dlp\\