Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How do I enable it so I am able to use bot commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake_Filthy

I have a few plugins such as yt-search and I cant use them.
And this is what the bots console looks like after
2017-07-07T17:49:17-04:00 CHAT 2 [Geico Cosby] < !search hallway homicide > Command ignored, user unknown.
2017-07-07T17:25:42-04:00 CHAT 2 [Jake] < !ytsearch Ispy > Command ignored, user unknown.
2017-07-07T17:22:30-04:00 CHAT 2 [Jake] < !search Ispy > Command ignored, user unknown.

I would like to make it so EVERYONE can use these commands how do I do that?

lars1337

Yeah ist simple you must give your Teamspeak Identity Sinusbot rights.

-> Go to user accounts
-> Create a new one ore use admin
-> Grant the privileges you want and need
-> Click on the pencil to edit the profile
-> Now set an Identity or a Servergroup ID

-> In your case set a Servergroup ID (you find it in the Advanced Permission System of your Teamspeak Server).
--> Now all useres of this specified group can use that command. :)

PS. Its highly recommended to create a new bot user because everyone can use it. Just set the needed privileges!

-> Youtube-Search have a build in System.

057c0a2092.png

Last edited:

Billinq

I'm lost I need help with this to it ignores the command I want everyone to be able to use it in my music room... help

Status
Not open for further replies.