• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How import a playlist via youtube-dl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira_txt

When I create a new playlist, check "Show advanced options" and paste the link from the youtube playlist I get this error:

Code:
INFO   Could not read playlist: invalid character 'W' looking for beginning of value

I have sinusbot-0.9.9-794bf88 in Ubuntu 14.04 x64

Last edited:

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Working fine for me but xD
a4eb3392ae.png

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
i used this on
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlVV05ok-U&list=PLH5W0JiHuFPXbnDTqolKg7KD1-VwfNVvZ

akira_txt

I reinstalled the bot and not worked with that playlist.

logs:

Code:
2015/10/29 01:49:26 12a0cd4d          DEBUG  Deleting playlistPrueba
2015/10/29 01:49:26 12a0cd4d          INFO   PLAYLIST-DEL [admin] bd5da7f9-b432-46e9-8db7-4499feeecd70 OK
2015/10/29 01:49:38 12a0cd4d 75f42f29 DEBUG  Storing configuration.
2015/10/29 01:49:42 12a0cd4d          INFO   Could not read playlist: invalid character 'W' looking for beginning of value
2015/10/29 01:49:42 12a0cd4d          INFO   PLAYLIST-CREATE [admin] Prueba OK

sinusbot@host~$ youtube-dl --version

Crayne

Donor
is awesome!
Am4n - you need to update your youtube-dl - then even the track-information will magically appear (on newly imported Playlists ;) )

kapabac

Contributor
Insider
akira_txt, happy for you :)
of course youtube-dl it's cool stuff :cool:, but after the creation of playlists i have a problem with the removal of yt playlist folder from my root directory, they are not deleted o_O, though they playlists are deleted properly from th list of playlist. I'm alone with this problem? :confused:

Crayne

Donor
is awesome!
If you delete a playlist the actual File does not get deleted - you need to delete *both* Playlist AND local file, if you want to get rid off that playlist.

kapabac

Contributor
Insider
Crayne sorry, I do not quite understand you, my language bad :(
...playlist deleted normally, I can not removed the folder of this playlist from my root folder...

Crayne

Donor
is awesome!
Playlist deleted = OK !
What happens when you click on the folder, and then on the "X" on the right side ?

Crayne

Donor
is awesome!
can you refresh the list after pressing the X ? <F5>

other possible problem : Is your User allowed to delete Files from the List ? (Rights management)

kapabac

Contributor
Insider
of course it refresh, already 100500 times...
:D I am the admin of the bots, and i installed it...;)

Crayne

Donor
is awesome!
mhh ... if it is not a rights problem, i guess then one of the staff here should look into it.. .

Status
Not open for further replies.