• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

How to make the Web Interface a custom website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
You don't need a domain for that - you just need to know the ip-address of the server you installed the bot to. Since you didn't follow the "READ ME BEFORE YOU POST" guidelines, we cannot help you further than that without making too much assumptions.

Creative nick btw - I hope you didn't mix up the username / password fields :) scnr

zaidynzm9527

You don't need a domain for that - you just need to know the ip-address of the server you installed the bot to. Since you didn't follow the "READ ME BEFORE YOU POST" guidelines, we cannot help you further than that without making too much assumptions.

Creative nick btw - I hope you didn't mix up the username / password fields :) scnr

Thanks for the nickname comment, and no, I didn't mix it up with my P/W.
And I was tied up in work at the time so I forgot to read that, silly me.
Well, here you go:
O/S: Windows 10 Home
Hardware Specs: Processor: AMD A8-7410 APU - Graphics Card; AMD Radeon R5 Graphics running at 2.20GHz. 6.94GB Of Ram useable, 1.8 TB Hard Drive space useable.
Used Browser: Chrome
Used Version of SinusBot: 0.9.8

I'm not great with technology, so I have no clue whatsoever what the config.ini is, or where to find it.
Sorry ;c

GetMeOutOfHere

is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Sounds like that you are running SinusBot on your local desktop machine.
Do you have admin access to the router your desktop is connected to?
Because you have to configurate your router to forward incoming traffic on Port 8087.

zaidynzm9527

Sounds like that you are running SinusBot on your local desktop machine.
Do you have admin access to the router your desktop is connected to?
Because you have to configurate your router to forward incoming traffic on Port 8087.

Yes, I have Admin access. So, I have to config my router to forward incoming traffic. As I said above, i'm not great with technology, so i'm gonna look online for tutorials on how to do that. Thanks heaps!

~ Zaid

Status
Not open for further replies.