• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved I searched, but cannot find solution to "too large" filesizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

daboking

So, my goal is to use this as a soundboard for tabletop D&D games on virtual tables... and I have edited various ambient sound effects and music into longer play runs for less management, so I can focus on my role as the DM... but any file I try to upload comes back with an error too large and I am wondering if there is a way to get around this? Also, is there a way to run 2 sound files simultaneously? Thanks

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
The config.ini has got a configuration value for filesizes called UploadLimit - just increase it. It's in bytes.

Also, is there a way to run 2 sound files simultaneously?
You can flag tracks as SFX inside the tag editor. That will cause them to be played on top of what's playing. One of the next updates will come with an overhauled audio engine which will come with support for many simultaneously playing tracks, which will allow you to create ambiences and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.