• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Iam donated and i need a unlimited instance bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGronek1910

Donor
is awesome!
Hello. Iam Donor and i need a unlimited instance sinusbot. I owner one of the largest TeamSpeak3 servers in the world.
IP: PGC24.PL
IP: ONLINE-TS3.PL

I can add your logo to my banner for that. I really need that.

TheGronek1910

Donor
is awesome!
But what should I explain here? I have the largest teamspeak 3 servers in the world and I would need a lot of bots.

Floflobel

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Have you already got a licence ?
If not, you can request a licence and you explain you have the largest teamspeak 3 servers in textbox of the licence page and you need an ilimited instance of the bots : https://forum.sinusbot.com/lic.php

Your request will be processed through this page and I think the answer will be favorable. When you have get your licence go on this page and follow the tutorial
All licence are delivred on this page !

I am a member not a staff member.
I hope I have been sympathetic to my explanation.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hi,

we do not provide unlimited licenses.
Also two of your provided websites are Offline / or the domain is not registered(!).
The 3rd Website looks like a commercial shop, so i don't think we provide here anything more then 4 instances.

TheGronek1910

Donor
is awesome!
can i at least get it 6 instance bot?

Iam a owner of this server.
rDjCFpx.png

Status
Not open for further replies.