Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Make bot "chat" in different channel or disable sound notification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slluxx

WINDOWS

Hi,

first of all: you did a nice job with sinusbot. Its really cool, easy to use and just works like charm!

Now to my "problem":

We dont have a "music" channel. Were switching Alfred (thats how we called him) around the channel if we need him. I am using the function to tell the song names. But every time Alfred says the song name, there is this "notification" sound that someone wrote something in the chat. That a bit annoying.

So i am searching for a way to disable that sound global for a server group (didnt found a solution) OR to let alfred talk in a specific channel to bypass that sound in our currently channel. The only channel that we could use would be the "server-wide" one because it saves the chat (if i join a normal channel, i cant see the previous chat). If im right, then i can edit that server-wide-channel to dont make a noise, right?

So is that somehow possible?

i hope you get what i am trying to say.

Best regards,
Slluxx

EDIT:
Instead of "spamming" the chat the bot could change his description to the running song name.

Last edited:

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Gibt es schon bei den Instanz Einstellungen.

Slluxx

Du ließt nicht richtig. Ich will den bot in meinem channel haben bzw umherswitchen können aber er soll immer in global schreiben. Momentan schreibt er nur in den channel in dem er ist.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Mit Scripts ist das schon sehr lange möglich ;)

Slluxx

Aber ich bin noch immer auf windows und deshalb interessiert es mich nicht, was mit linux los ist.

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Was du hier verlangst ist so gar nicht möglich, dieser Sound wenn jemand schreibt wird vom Client gesteuert, nicht vom Server oder Bot.
Also müsste jeder Client bei sich selber diesen Notification Sound in den Settings Deaktivieren ;)

Was den global Chat angeht bleibt nicht viel, ServerChat oder an alle per Privatnachricht. Wie bereits besagt, mit Scripts in der Beta möglich.

Slluxx

Was du hier verlangst ist so gar nicht möglich, dieser Sound wenn jemand schreibt wird vom Client gesteuert, nicht vom Server oder Bot.
Also müsste jeder Client bei sich selber diesen Notification Sound in den Settings Deaktivieren ;)

Was den global Chat angeht bleibt nicht viel, ServerChat oder an alle per Privatnachricht. Wie bereits besagt, mit Scripts in der Beta möglich.
Also keine möglichkeit auf Windows ohne VM? Na gut.

yep, ich hab mich die ganze Zeit darauf bezogen:
Dann schreib das doch auch ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.