• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Multiple servers with extended license

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerrMagnus

Hello,

quick question as I am not quite sure what the extended license allows me to do:
When I got approved for an extended license will I be able to deploy instances on different TeamSpeak servers? As I read the license is bound to my server IP and UID but as I have multiple TeamSpeak instances I also have multiple server UIDs am I right?
Whats the case on that?

Greetings
Magnus

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hi,

the licenses are bound to a combination of IP/PORT und UID.
You can only use it on one server, we also only provide licenses for one Server.
I'd like to remind you here: The Licenses are only for non profit and personal usage!

HerrMagnus

Well that makes the multiple instances thing pretty much useless but I guess you have your reasons to believe that non commercial use is limited to one instance only.
Thanks for the quick reply!

Greetings
Magnus

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Well that makes the multiple instances thing pretty much useless but I guess you have your reasons to believe that non commercial use is limited to one instance only.

I don't agree, the extended licenses are thought for communitys. Not more and not less a community normally requires only one server so it isn't useless in any way. :p

TopMax

Donor
is awesome!
Is it possible to get a license for more than 6 instances, that is not limited to a IP/PORT and UID?

Status
Not open for further replies.