Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Music folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael

Hello,

I have installed 1 bot music on Linux and want to know where the local system is stored songs I do Upload the Web Browser. Can someone help me?

Thank you so much.

Crayne

Donor
is awesome!
its stored in <sinusbot-install-directory>/data/store/<some-cryptic-id>/

...but in some internal data-format.

its stored in <sinusbot-install-directory>/data/store/<some-cryptic-id>/

...but in some internal data-format.

Hmm .. The songs are encrypted? Because the name is replaced by something unconnected to the name of the .mp3 file .. There is a simple way to send several songs to the directory and the panel recognize them?

III_Nick_III

Hello, the data for sinus bot songs is stored in an sqlite data base file, as well as the store location mentioned previously. The database has the song name, duration etc, linked to the store id

nhOmega

The files are just renamed to their sha256 hashes. Otherwise they are the raw audio files you've uploaded.

There's a bulk upload script available. But from what I know there is no other way to just add a bunch of songs in besides that.

Status
Not open for further replies.