Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

My Bot Was Bugged

Beast Awaken

Hello,

My Sinusbot i think he is bugged , He is playing the music but We can't hear the music because he is lagging like a reboot speak like the music was bugged or its like someone he have a bad connection and he is lagging .

i think a probleme from the bot

please help

Best regards and Thanks,

I'm experiencing the same thing. Yes, i'm using a cheap/bad VPS but I am trying different setups ranging 1 to 4 CPU cores and 1 to 4 GB RAM, and still sometimes it lags like those.

The server does not have bad ping, what could be? Packet loss? How can I measure/log this?

Everlike

Contributor
You can check the paketloss by right click on your bot (in Teamspeak) and then click on client-information.
But I rather think that it’s caused by your vps.
You’re not the only one on a Node when you have an vps. And if you have a bad provider you probably have performance issues.