Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Name Changer (Idea)

Tosko

Hi, i want know if is possible make a command to change the name of users into your server.
This is important to me to can put the Tag of my clan members because some members forgot put the Tag or somebody have this wrong..
Example:
!cname <name> <newName>

Thanks you and sorry for my english again ! :)

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
It's not possible to change the actual client name of another user. This is not supported by ts3 and I guess also not by discord. Otherwise you could rename someone in some ugly names.

But something is actually possible. You can create a server group in ts3 with your clantag as name and activate the option "Show Group Name in Tree". This will show the server group in front of every client name in the tree view.

With server group "Darth":
xixUXhM.png

Without the server group "Darth":
2gxxJIo.png

Last edited:

Tosko

Oh, nice i didnt see this feature before!
Thanks you.
"Otherwise you could rename someone in some ugly names. " - I know and it is reasonable.

BlueBorne

It's not possible to change the actual client name of another user. This is not supported by ts3 and I guess also not by discord. Otherwise you could rename someone in some ugly names.

But something is actually possible. You can create a server group in ts3 with your clantag as name and activate the option "Show Group Name in Tree". This will show the server group in front of every client name in the tree view.

With server group "Darth":
xixUXhM.png

Without the server group "Darth":
2gxxJIo.png
Sorry for the OT but I love your theme, can you tell me the name? Thanks a lot