• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Need help. want to give admin accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dvoridex

greetz.

pls i need help, i run sinusbot and work great good job to the team. but now i dont know how to give admins right some guys if i am not online so they can change music and stuff. well i do all things in user accounts, give them green lights to everything. but dont know how they can connnect to bot in hes interface!

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
1. Open SinusBot-UI > Settings > User Accounts > Create a new user > Click on "Edit" (Pencil) > Choose your buddy > Save
2. Give your new user all privileges

Done.

Dvoridex

ok i did that. and what he need to do then? i want that he connect to interface like me? where he can upload music and all. so i give him some link or what?

iTaskmanager

Tier II
Tier III
Tier I
Insider
Just tell him the accountname and passwort from the new users + URL from SinusBot-UI.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
ok si if i understand u good, i dont need to give him program i just give him this link*???? and he go login with username and pass?

http://127.0.0.1:8087/play/files
This link won't work as 127.0.0.1 always points to your local machine xD
You need to give him your IP and you need to enable portforwarding in your router and maybe configure your firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.