• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

New connection status 0; Error 1797

David1981

Please help . I can't connect third boot per server. A year ago I had license on 4 bots , but expired .Can it have a connection? Server is legal , Security level 8 and bot has level 9 .

2020-02-14T09:03:40+01:00 TSClient quit.
2020-02-14T09:03:39+01:00 New connection status 0; Error 1797
2020-02-14T09:03:39+01:00 The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel doesn't exist, the bot has been banned, the server is an illegal installation, the password is wrong, the security level of your identity is too low, the nickname is too short or too long or the server does not allow the version of the client you are using. See our Wiki / Forums for more help.

Thank you for any help by : David

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
A year ago I had license on 4 bots , but expired .Can it have a connection?
Licenses don’t expire on minor releases (see faq), just the title on the forums.

We need more information as requested in almost any thread.....

Ultrashadow

Donor
is awesome!
Licenses don’t expire on minor releases (see faq), just the title on the forums.

We need more information as requested in almost any thread.....

Same issue.

Bot: Using Docker Image (latest), serveral scripts
Config: https://pastebin.com/00MbY7p9
Hardware: VPS
TSClient: 3.3.2 (latest)
Log-Level 3 (10 in testing)

DiagScript doesn't recognise dependecies

TSSec Lvl: 8
Further explanation: Had the issue with the standard identities first, then used a lvl 31er ID from me what made it work for three bot instances, but then didn't work anymore on other bot instances (ofc permissions are set to connect with same ID more than 3 times). Generated some new IDs with my 3.3.2 client, pushed them to lvl 23 and copied it over, but still doesn't work on different instances. Only the first three instances do work.

Error-Log: https://pastebin.com/p4a2Xu3P

David1981

I am sorry , i had yearly license 4 bots . But the license has expired after year . Friend bought Donor €10.00 for 1 year = 4 bots. Now I can only 2 bots expired. I decided buy sinusBotS at MC-Host24 . It can be fault ???? I think that of webside sinusbot.com is better buy Bots and licens on ?????

Donor++ €25.00 for 1 year
Same as Donor, just an even more exclusive badge. If you heavily rely on the bot and want to express your gratitude, feel free to use this rank. As a "thank you", this also increases the number of instances you can request to 12 and adds the subscription mode to your bot ??

Thank you very much for your advice , I appreciate it by : David

Ultrashadow

Donor
is awesome!
I am sorry , i had yearly license 4 bots . But the license has expired after year . Friend bought Donor €10.00 for 1 year = 4 bots. Now I can only 2 bots expired. I decided buy sinusBotS at MC-Host24 . It can be fault ???? I think that of webside sinusbot.com is better buy Bots and licens on ?????

Donor++ €25.00 for 1 year
Same as Donor, just an even more exclusive badge. If you heavily rely on the bot and want to express your gratitude, feel free to use this rank. As a "thank you", this also increases the number of instances you can request to 12 and adds the subscription mode to your bot ??

Thank you very much for your advice , I appreciate it by : David

The license status isn't connected to the issue.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
To sum it up:
2020-02-14T09:03:39+01:00 The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel doesn't exist, the bot has been banned, the server is an illegal installation, the password is wrong, the security level of your identity is too low, the nickname is too short or too long or the server does not allow the version of the client you are using. See our Wiki / Forums for more help.
Bot: Using Docker Image (latest), serveral scripts
If you can't connect with that message, then its's 99% one of those reasons.
This error also occurs, when there is no connection possible, e.g. due to missing or a misconfigurated network, often happening at docker.

I am sorry , i had yearly license 4 bots . But the license has expired after year . Friend bought Donor €10.00 for 1 year = 4 bots. Now I can only 2 bots expired. I decided buy sinusBotS at MC-Host24 .
Your friend bought, you bought, what now?
As flyth said, licenses don't expire on minor releases, so your private.dat should be working and giving you the additional instances.
No idea what you bought or what subscription you pruchased on MC-Host24, it has surely nothing to do with the license you can get here by donating.

It can be fault ???? I think that of webside sinusbot.com is better buy Bots and licens on ?????
If you want to host your own bot, surely the above-mentioned license suits you.
But it isn't the reason that you cannot connect. This error occurs no matter if "free instance" or "licensed instance".

Ultrashadow

Donor
is awesome!
To sum it up:

If you can't connect with that message, then its's 99% one of those reasons.
This error also occurs, when there is no connection possible, e.g. due to missing or a misconfigurated network, often happening at docker.

How do you explain that three of the instances do connect with a different lvl 31 identify and as well reconnect ? Copying the same lvl31 to the rest of the instances still doesn't make them work. And I am repeating myself here, but the server isn't refusing the identity as I have tested this already on my desktop client. If there is an issue within the network it would apply to all of the instances because they are obviously running within the same docker image. The mentioned issues in the log obviously doesn't apply here so what this logs says is not very helpful

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
How do you explain that three of the instances do connect with a different lvl 31 identify and as well reconnect ? Copying the same lvl31 to the rest of the instances still doesn't make them work. And I am repeating myself here, but the server isn't refusing the identity as I have tested this already on my desktop client. If there is an issue within the network it would apply to all of the instances because they are obviously running within the same docker image. The mentioned issues in the log obviously doesn't apply here so what this logs says is not very helpful
So you just proofed that it's not - but just only not - the id then. Still there could be something preventing a forth ts-client process from running, rejecting a 4th connection attempt, etc.
My next solution attempt would be this. Problem in theory sounds pretty similar to yours.

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Can you check that the value set at serverinstance_pending_connections_per_ip is not limiting your connection attempts?