• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Password/user issue & other things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulyss

Hi,

I've recently completed the installation of SinusBot and it work like a charm, but i have some problems with it.

- I can't change the admin password, whenever i try to change it through the web interface i got a pop up with "Error", and i can't change my password. I have no problem to change the password with ./sinusbot --pwreset=.

The same "Error" happen when i try to add a new user, might be linked to this error :
WARN Could not send config: HTTP returned an error: Error; Code: 500; Message: Error

- I'm also getting some errors when i launch the bot :
ERROR |SoundBckndIntf| |libasound.so.2: cannot open shared object: no file or folder.
ERROR |SoundBckndIntf| |libpulse.so.0: cannot open shared object: no file or folder.
WARNING |SoundDevManager| |Did not load any sound backends. No (usable) dynamic libraries found.
Since these files are not included i suppose they are optional.

WARN Could not request shutdown. Please make sure that the loopback interface is not firewalled; HTTP returned an error: Error; Code: 500; Message: Error
Both 80 & 8087 are open in my firewall, i don't think there is a third port to open ?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.