• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Problem with scripts and internal error

Matthew18_

When will be a new sinusbot update? Because my people waiting for sinusbot.

as the others said, we are all on the same boat, and we don't know that much about the release date of the update that should fix this error, please just wait for it!

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Still working on it. One issue left, but sadly no ETA in sight. Could be hours or a couple of days. However: if I can't get the new version stable enough by saturday, I'll release an interim version without the new features and only the bugfix.

LuskLusk

Hello, I installed the sinusbot again and still writes to me the same mistake. But you have already written that the problem is already solved

w3r3w0lf

I don´t know if it could help, but the docker version seems to be fine. Both instances are running with version 0.14.3-0e747fd. It´s the exact same setup.

LuskLusk

My friend has a sinusbot at another provider VPS and it works, but I have it from hicoria.com this VPS. I think this is how hicoria.com was blocking the sinusbot, but then is a here this error.

iceathicoriacom

Donor
is awesome!
LuskLusk: Man, just drop an ticket to support and don't spam here. We are in process to become partnership with sinusbot, you should wait or order sinusbot from other partner. At the moment order is not possible at our hosting. All servers, which were ordered in the past are running, I asked our support team minute ago.
Thank you