• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Problem with the launch Sinusbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
How about following the steps from that post and provide some information :)

Dooley_labs

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
That's not the log output I meant. Send the log output from the Bot Log page on your sinusbot's webpage. That has the information I require.

The previously sent output is filtered as your logging level is not set to 10. What I ask saves the time of messing with the config. Please attempt to start the bot before sending the output this time.

Dooley_labs

Donor
is awesome!
Insider
Hit the nice red-orange power button on the top right of the sinusbot website perhaps.

I reviewed the output of the pasted log above. It claims that the bot is unable to connect to the server, but then says something about a missing configuration file at the end.

Is your server's minimum security level set to 8?

I've also attempted to join the server mentioned in the pasted log. If I myself have no connection issues, it may be that the bot'/ security level is too low, is banned from the server, or is severely broken somewhere.

Should you decide to reinstall your bot, please feel free to use the auto-setup script listed here:

https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/sinusbot-installer-script.58/

Last edited:

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
GLIBC_2.14' not found
There are already a couple of Threads about that Kind of Problem. Update to the latest Debian Version (8.5) then it works, or Update glibc manually.
We don't support old or not updated operating Systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.