• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Spam|Flood Control

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
Hello, I got a basic idea for a script maybe will be useful for big servers for example in my case i have a Teamspeak Server with 200 users daily, so all users sometimes make a bit of spam or flood in the Global Chat, If you Admin guys like the order in your servers like me you will understand that sometimes cases users switching to all available channels or nickname changes are so annoying, So my idea is very very simple, a script that control when users change of room, nickname changes, or Message/Poke Flood.

Examples:
zcCBcqxdSQalt7rQn11dbA.png
Ciid-eO-RJu7AbpMzIEZRA.png
YPv3oEVjRQO2AF_WMCVoOA.png

Maybe some of you are thinking Teamspeak has already a Anti Flood system but at least for me is too limited to help protect our servers and i think it should be a little bit friendly with all the situations.

I suggest a very basic options in the script that should be divided in 4 steps:

1.- Server Groups to Check: All Server Groups included will be checked for the Spam|Flood control.

2.- Channel Switching Spam Control: In this step you will set a Number of times the user can switch channel, next you have to check the kind of punishment you want to apply: Kick, Ban, (Warn with Poke or Message). (Also set a number to activate the Warning poke/message)

3.-Nickname Change Spam Control: In this step you will set a Number of times the user can change nickname, next you have to check the kind of punishment you want to apply: Kick, Ban, (Warn with Poke or Message). (Also set a number to activate the Warning poke/message)

4.-Message/Poke Spam Control: In this step you will set a Number of times the user can send pokes/messages in a time lapse, next you have to check the kind of punishment you want to apply: Kick, Ban, (Warn with Poke or Message). (Also set a number to activate the Warning poke/message)
Nsa928k1QhSKcaoDLP4a1w.png
ehO0WrkmQnacl8npKCm-WA.png
92K3i_MOSPK0nhKgEqK1-Q.png

And thats it, with that functions we could protect our servers very well of spammers/flooders.

Hope you guys like my Request and hope someone can make it, i have a Gaming Community all is non profit so i like to help Teamspeak users to get a better experience while gaming :). Thanks for taking your time to read all my post if anyone has a suggestion just leave a comment and i will be happy to answer.

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
I can't wait to test it.

Thanks for taking your time to share this with us!

Dimarzio

Donor
is awesome!
Im very excited, because i got a great idea to help others with their Teamspeaks :) thanks for your time sir, i have 2 or 3 more ideas for light weight scripts to get more admin tools. Mr @flyth do you like the idea ? if you can leave a comment with your opinion will be great, why ? because you are awesome and maybe you write something cool hehe

cakemasher

Contributor
Im very excited, because i got a great idea to help others with their Teamspeaks :) thanks for your time sir, i have 2 or 3 more ideas for light weight scripts to get more admin tools. Mr @flyth do you like the idea ? if you can leave a comment with your opinion will be great, why ? because you are awesome and maybe you write something cool hehe

If you have any idea's for any scripts that you cannot make yourself, please share them. When I've time, I might be able to help you :).