Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

RPi Sinus Bot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flavian Rosca

I have a raspberry Pi and was looking over the SinusBot requirements. At first glance I would think it should work what do you guys think?

DurtyFree

Insider
Insider
Should be able to run it.
Try it and share it! :D

//Edit
Thought you would be able to run debian on the new raspberry, but you arent.
So no way to do this.

Last edited:

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I have a raspberry Pi and was looking over the SinusBot requirements. At first glance I would think it should work what do you guys think?

It will not work. The bot is compiled for x64 - Raspberry is Arm.
The Next Problem is there is no TS-Client for Arm.

DurtyFree

Insider
Insider
Aren't there any emulators out there to do this?
I read some people were able to run an teamspeak 3 server on an raspberry by using an emulator, after like 40 minutes starting and then crashing because of performance reasons

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
The client takes MUCH more CPU-time because of the GUI, the co-/decoding & stuff... So emulating it is probably not really a choice for the PI there.

Status
Not open for further replies.