• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

DE Script für Support Manger (gesucht)

BaumiYT

Ich habe ein Frage würde einer ein Script Programmiern das man die Channel mit !zu oder !auf aufmachen kann oder das man ein Nachricht kriegt wenn einer im Support geht oder wenn einer supporter wegeht das er gemovt wird und so

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
If you can explain it more in English. I can do it.

But I think there is already something like this. Just search..

BaumiYT

Ok Cant you make a Support Manger to Move and close and poke the supporters? And for the channel close and open at time?

BaumiYT

No, because as with the support plus that one closes the channel from time to time and rises and that if someone is in the support that he is teased and that you close on zEIT AND OPEN. Thanks in advance!

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
Is that script not working? Or you just don't want to have old script? If it ain't working, send logs

DrWarpMan

Contributor
Insider
I'm sorry, I do not have time now to read the script and so on.. Maybe someone other than me can help you..

VerHext

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Bitte gebe dem Bot die benötigten Berechtigungen, um seine Aktivitäten ausführen zu können.