• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Script Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaftlyy

I use windows 10 on SinusBot version 0.9.15 and I downloaded a script and put it into the Scripts folder, I enabled it in the list and checked the box, I turned my bot on and off (I don't know if that's a proper restart) and it didn't work, Please help.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Everyone thinks that people can read their mind, you need to provide more information.
1) What script did you try to install?
2) What errors appeared in the log?

It could be that the script that you are using uses the new scriptingengine because it currently doesn't work in the win version.

Chaftlyy

Everyone thinks that people can read their mind, you need to provide more information.
1) What script did you try to install?
2) What errors appeared in the log?

It could be that the script that you are using uses the new scriptingengine because it currently doesn't work in the win version.
I try'd to use the Advertising Text script, there's no errors because I don't know how to use it much, it just says it will say the configured sentence every x seconds but I don't know how to configure it.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You not knowing how to do something is not even remotely the same as it not working (one is you being incompetent and the other is a bug ^^).
You can configure script in the same place you enable them (click on the arrow-icon-thing, configure it and then click save).

Chaftlyy

You not knowing how to do something is not even remotely the same as it not working (one is you being incompetent and the other is a bug ^^).
You can configure script in the same place you enable them (click on the arrow-icon-thing, configure it and then click save).
Sorry, I'm not that good at fourms stuff, I'm new to sinusbot, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.