• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Scripts error

Status
Not open for further replies.

BotMasterCZ

Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: I don't know
TS3 Version: 3.0.18.2

When I upgraded my bot...
When I upgrade my bot and go to my dashboard and click to settings, So I don't see skit scripts. Where is problem? Thanks for help and sorry for my english.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Because your Instance uses discord?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
And you start with sinusbot instead of ts3bot?

BotMasterCZ

No, because I can't start with ./sinus bot, because, when I send this command, It's say me "Sanity check failed" .. I run with xinit /home/bot/ts3bot -- /usr/bin/Xvfb :1 -screen 0 800x600x16 -ac > I know it, its ts3bot :( .. How fix it? Thanks for help.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Follow the guide carefully or do a fresh install with the install script.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Use the install script then. I'm not willing to ask for everything separately to see if there's another way. If you had told us that you weren't using the sinusbot binary in the first place, it would have saved us some time... Always post every error message, the command you're using, the result you expected and so on.

Acordi

Good Day
BotMaster is it working 100% now?

If it is working without any issues still can i maybe ask of you to change the prefix to Solved

If there is still some problems please don't hesitate to ask, I'm always here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.