Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Searching: Script for Verification

Hello,

I'm hosting a Fortnite Server, where I have server groups like: "Verified" "Age" "Fortnite BR" "Fortnite STW" "Battle Pass" and so on. When a new user joins the server, he has no access to any channels, he goes into a support room and a supporter verifies him by asking questions and assigning him the needed server groups.

I would like to have a bot messaging the new user when he joins the support room and asking him the needed questions and assigning him the server groups depending on his answers.

e.g.
Bot asks: "Do you have the battle pass?" (possible answers: yes, no) and assigning him the needed server group.

My question is, is there any plugin to do this with sinusbot? I searched and googled but did not find anything that matches my needs. Like: Bot asks a question. User can answer with any of the pre defined answers A, B, C, D, E, F (as many as are configured for the question and every answer has its own server group)

sincerely,
user010194.