• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

DE Sinusbot API

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
which sinusbot-api and what properties? please be more specific

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
you dont need to do anything special, take a look at existing sinusbot scripts and how they are built
you can even use the default windows editor to create scripts, then just place them in the scripts folder of sinusbot, restart your sinusbot and see if your script runs ;)

But why is this error there?
2020-08-01T12:16:52+02:00 no valid script found in script.js
2020-08-01T12:16:52+02:00 error in script: Uncaught exception: SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token at script.js:5:28 author: 'Spigod'<[email protected]>, ^ Stack trace: SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token

Himsel

Contributor
Because your code is missing a character or maybe one is in the wrong place. Something like that.

script.js:5:28 <<< Line 5 is an error.
author: 'Spigod'<[email protected]>, change this into author: 'Spigod <[email protected]>',

Look at other scripts and try to understand them. Watch tutorials. There are many beginner tutorials about javascript.
Some basic knowledge should already be there. Because you will run into more problems!
Asking all these will only bring you forward very slowly and is no fun, in my opinion.
Better use the time and try to find out yourself by watching tutorials. If everything does not help, you can still ask.

Last edited: